Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Water, water everywhere!

The remnants of Hurricane Fay have merged with some front from the North and dropped a whole lot of rain on us. To say I'm getting cabin fever is putting it mildly. I haven't been able to get out for three days because there's a small lake in the front yard. You'd think this would be the perfect time to work on a project or two, but I can't get to the store and get new sewing machine needles so I can't sew, I'm tired of knitting and crochet at the moment, and unispired for tatting or anything else.

Plus, they've decided that it was a brilliant idea to move everything out of the storage room this week, so I'm too busy supervising the organization process to get anything done anyway. I need to get out of this house! I'm losing it! Help!

No comments: