Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So . . . today was hubby's third day of jury duty and my third day of going completely insane.

Okay, I've been insane for more than three days, but now I'm starting to notice it. It seems like everything my hands touch are fighting me. The yarn won't behave, I stabbed myself with a sewing needle, I fell on my butt trying to walk to the bathroom. . .

Oh, and about that falling on my butt thing - tip for the future: don't land on a Playstation controller. Funny circle bruise on my hip from the analog stick. Sorry, had to share.

I did manage to make some sock critters, but didn't do anything else particularly interesting. Just tried to think of excuses he should have used to get out of jury duty. I mean, he has an auditory processing disorder. I know he really does because sometimes he says he's listening and then looks at me after I'm done and says "I'm sorry, I was listening, but it didn't stick."
Yeah, loads of fun having a husband who has a hearing problem, ADD, and can't process information he hears. I don't know if a) he didn't hear me, b) something shiny distracted him, or c) it went in one ear and out the other.

If I didn't love him so much, I'd have killed him by now. I guess that's how every woman feels about her husband from time to time. Well, gotta go kick him out of my chair. He looks too comfortable. ;)

No comments: