Friday, August 15, 2008

Frogging Friday!

Three more sweaters to frog for yarn! For any non-fiber freaks out there, frogging means to rip apart a finished/semi-finished piece to recycle the yarn or fix a mistake. (Comes from the idea of rip-it, rip-it, ha ha, get it?) Well here are my latest vicitms:

So excited! I got great yarn out of the last three, just haven't had a chance to reuse it or photgraph it yet. I was disappointed that the last lavendar sweater had a hidden surprise. The V-neck shape was cut out of the piece, so I lost a lot of yarn, but I still got a fair amount. Just goes to show that you can't take for granted that the edges are whole under a collar. Hopefully that won't be any such surprises with these latest sweaters, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: