Monday, February 16, 2009

Seems to Need Something More . . .

Someone suggested that I try to make a tatted choker with some bright spring colors. I've been experimenting with this traditional edging pattern and thought it might work. So now I have this happy line of spring flowers, almost to the length I want it, but it seems like it might need something else to make it a choker. I don't know if I should go back and do the same edging along the other side, whether back to back or trapping the flowers in the middle, or if it's fine and I'm just trying to make more work for myself. Opinions, anyone out there in cyberland?



The safety pin is placed at the last spot I measured it to save time and frustration ;) We took several pictures, but it's so delicate, this is the only one that turned out decently. I suppose I should just get it to the length I want before I worry too much about what else it needs. Good thing my amazing tatting callus is back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The colors are pretty and springy.