Well, I ran out of the other hand-painted thread I was using on the bottle necklace again, but this time, I'd planned the pattern to be salvageable in spite of it!
It's been a while since I worked on a pattern using the needle tatting method. I think it's because I can't always seem to keep track of my needles, but I can usually scrape up a shuttle. I'm planning to add more along the edges of the split rings I'm using to create the necklace. Probably in black because it will be easy to get a hold of. I'll also add beads because I wasn't able to get the split rings to travel far enough up before I ran out of thread. So far, I like it.