Tuesday, July 13, 2010

In the works

I know, I know, I fell off the radar again. Well, lots of projects going at the same time don't tend to leave me much time for blogging. So, what am I up to you ask? Lots of things!

I have a green and brown scarf on my needles at the moment. Pictures will come when it's all done and ready to list. I'm also working a shawl with my pineapple shawl pattern in a laceweight virgin wool yarn I picked up in a thrift store a while back. This is in addition to the Queen Anne's Lace doily I'm still working on, the needlepoint homework I'm not quite keeping up with, being driven mad by a handful of fruit flies, and continuing a little story writing on the side.

See, I'm not ignoring my blog, I'm just a little busy. As usual. Stupid crafting ADD. One day, I'll only have one project going at a time.

It could happen! Stop laughing at my pathetic attempt to control my wandering mind!

Ok, I need to stop lying to myself. I'll never stop trying to learn new crafts, I'll never stop reading two or three books at the same time, and I'll never have just one project. That reminds me, I really should get started on Halloween costumes soon. Maybe I'll be able to get a sewing machine set up and working soon and even get a little money set aside to buy fabric. Here's hoping!

No comments: