Thursday, January 1, 2009

I Knew It Was Too Good To Be True . . .

For the first time in over ten years, I didn't have a cold on Christmas! I truly can't remember my last non-snot-filled, sore-throated, tired, cranky, all-around-miserable Christmas.

Should have known it couldn't last long. My hubby had three whole days off this week and my body picks the day he goes back to work to feel dreadful and need to be taken care of! Ugh, I win the crown for Queen of Bad Timing yet again.

So much I should be doing and I just feel too yucky to accomplish any of it. I need to make a total of six frog hats to send out, two are totally done, two need flies, and one more is a little more than half-knit. I should really be trying to do something productive, but my brain just isn't working right today. Stupid cold germs. Maybe I'll get over this quickly.



Unlike every cold I've ever had :(

No comments: