Sunday, August 5, 2007

Working through the clutter

Now that we've moved, I am attempting to organize my craft supplies once and for all! (your laugh/joke here) As I've been going through everything, I've had to face some demons. Namely, unfinished projects. Appartently my craft project ADD is far worse than I ever could have imagined. I have projects that can never be finished because I don't know what yarn/hook or needle size I was using, things begun with patterns I have given away or simply lost, and a mountain of nearly finished things that only need to have the ends woven in! I'm trying my best to work through it, but it is such a daunting task! However, I have to add that yesterday I completed a shawl that had been sitting in my unifinished wasteland for over three years. I had intended it for my maid-of-honor, but when our color scheme changed slightly it was replaced with a different yarn and pattern and lay forlorn and forgotten until now. It's gorgeous and I wish I'd finished it sooner! I'll post pictures as soon as I get a chance to take some. Hopefully I'll surface with some great projects, or at least a lot of things to unravel and put into my ever-increasing Ripple Scrapghan:

When this one is done, I'll start another! Well, time to get back to making progress. . .

No comments: