Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good News, Bad News

On the good news side, we're no longer living with the in-laws. On the bad news side, we're living with a bunch of boxes yet to be unpacked and a toilet with a slow leak.

Good news, we have digital cable and a DVR so there's lots to watch when I'm home alone all day. Bad news, we have digital cable and a DVR so there's lots to distract me from doing anything productive all day.

Good news, I woke up with a great writing idea. Bad news, that was four o'clock in the morning and I don't remember where I was going with it.

Good news, I have time to play World of Warcraft and level up some of my other characters finally. Bad news, my guild seems to be falling apart and it's not particularly appealing to be around while it happens.

I guess that's about all. I'm really glad that we've mostly settled into a place of our own for the new year. It's nice to have our own place, but I miss the cats. I need to stop watching Animal Planet during the day. Cats 101 makes me sad with the need for a small furry thing to cuddle. Next time we move, I want to go some place where I can have a kitty :)

No comments: