Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Overwhelmed!

I haven't blogged in a while because I'm up to my neck in projects. And people just keep giving me more. One of these days I have to learn to say "no" sometimes.


Like that will ever happen.


I'm crocheting egg cozies, a baby afghan, and working on tatting on a handkerchief. I also have to make an afghan, a hat, and work on puppet costumes. Between family and friend showers and events, church, and my shop I'm stretched pretty thin. I have to try to accomplish most of this by Easter.


The egg cozies are crocheted so tightly, they're making my wrists hurt a little, so I have to take lots of breaks, but they're almost done!


During my breaks, I've made a few cards that aren't listed yet. I figured it was time to make some appropriate for Mother's Day.




I had to re-do part of the second one. I love my sweetie, but he's very unobservant sometimes. He put a plate with some grease on the bottom down on top of it. I had to replace the quote block. I guess it's my fault for not putting it somewhere more out of the way. But don't tell him I admitted to that ;)

And now I'm sitting here blogging when I should be working on one of these myriad projects. I don't know if I'm going to get all this done before I go insane. I sure hope so.

No comments: