Monday, March 26, 2007

Not so common

It's been said that common sense is not so common, well I believe that neither is common courtesy. I know bad manners are just about everyone's little pet peeve, but there are just certain things that bother me more than others.

There's one that's really on my mind today: People who discuss the movie they've just seen while still in the vicinity of the movie theater. It's bad enough if you're in the parking lot, but do people really need to give away surprise endings in the bathroom? I've made a rule for myself that I don't even talk about a movie if I'm eating at a restaurant in the area. Some people would say that's going a little too far, but maybe those people have never had exciting climaxes ruined before they even got to sit down! Honestly people, can't we all respect each other a little more?

No comments: